Adobe Lightroom Plugin Installation
To install the JPEGmini plug-in into Lightroom, perform the following steps:
1. Double click on the DMG file you just downloaded
2. Copy the file jpegmini.lrplugin to your hard drive
3. Open Lightroom and select File > Plug-in Manager
4. Click the "Add" button below the plug-in list
5. Locate the jpegmini.lrplugin on your hard drive, and click "Add Plug-in"
Adobe Lightroom Plugin Activation
To activate the license for your JPEGmini plug-in, perform the following steps:
1. In the Lightroom Plug-in Manager window, select "JPEGmini"
2. Enter your activation code in the field at the top of the Plug-in manager window
3. Click “Activate”
4. After a short wait the plug-in will be activated and the label will change to "Activated"