1. Click the preferences icon on JPEGmini:
2. Select "export to folder" and select a destination folder for the optimized images:
3. Click the "Resize" dropdown menu and select any of the predefined resize options or "Manage Custom Sizes.." to create you custom resize (see details below).
4. To add an additional resize option click "+ ADD SIZE" and click the "Resize" dropdown menu and select any of the predefined resize options or "Manage Custom Sizes..".
5. Click the blue button "Apply" for changes to take effect
6. Every photo that passes through JPEGmini now will be resized and exported to the folder you chose. For each resize option, a subfolder will be created.
How to create your custom resize
1. After setting the destination folder, click the "Resize" dropdown menu and select "Manage Custom Sizes..":
2. In the window that opens give your custom resize a name:
3. Give a name to the folder (which will be the name of the subfolder created in the destination folder seleted previously in step 1) or leave it to be the same as the custom name:
4. In the "RESIZE MODE" dropdown menu select the desired resize and insert the desired value:
5. If you wish to add another resize, click the (+) button and follow the above steps to create another custom resize:
6. Click "SAVE" for the configuration to take effect.
7. The newly created custom resize, now appears in the list of resize options on the main configuration page: