We recently fixed a compatibility issue with the new Photoshop version CC 2018. Here's what you have to do to get back up and running:
To begin, you will need to remove the old Photoshop extension version.
1. Quit Photoshop, if you have it running
2. In the finder choose "Go to folder..." in the "Go" menu
3. Enter "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions" and click "Go"
4. Delete the folder "com.beamr.jpegmini"
Once you have removed the older Photoshop extension version, you will need to redownload the Photoshop extension. Once you've re-downloaded please follow the these steps:
1) Quit Photoshop, if running
2) Open the DMG file
3) Double click (or right-click -> open) the “Install JPEGmini for Photoshop” icon
3) Follow the instructions in the installer to finish installing the extension
4) Launch Photoshop and choose:
Window->Extensions->JPEGmini to display the extension panel
1. Quit Photoshop, if running
2. Double click JPEGminiPhotoshopPlugin.exe
3. Accept End User License Agreement
4. Launch Photoshop and choose: Window->Extensions->JPEGmini to display the extension panel
5. Enter your activation code when prompted