Did you know that you can also resize your JPEG images with JPEGmini? It's very simple to do.
To resize your photos with JPEGmini, perform the following steps:
1. Click on the "Optimize Originals" button
2. Click on "Export to Folder"
3. Set the location to where you'd like to export your photos
4. Click on the "Resize Photos" box
5. Choose the required size you'd like
6. Click the blue button "Apply" for changes to take effect
7. Every photo that passes through JPEGmini now will be resized and exported to the folder you chose